Loved the game! I like the silliness and the randomness. Lot of replayability I believe. I also like that you can choose between a powerup or a minion which could lead to different kinds of playstyles.
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Introducing a hysterical top-down shooter. Challenge your way through 7 randomized levels, brimming with hordes of bizarre monsters. Upgrade your character through a selection of 30 unique powerups and minions. Unlock special classes and much much more.
- 20 gimmicky powerups and endless combinations
- 30+ bizarre types of monsters to fight
- 30+ unique levels
- 4 special unlockable characters
- Smart AI programmed into monsters to create challenging and exhilarating gameplay
- Input seeds for level and upgrade randomization
- Compatible on all platforms: Windows, Mac, Linux
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Release date||Feb 28, 2017|
|Tags||16-bit, Arcade, Bullet Hell, Monsters, Retro, Top-Down, Top down shooter|
|Average session||A few hours|
|Links||Steam, Homepage, Steam Greenlight, Twitter, Facebook|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $0.99 CAD. You will get access to the following files: